Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Project Change The World

If you are reading this blog you have probably received an e mail from somebody directing you here. I started this blog as a way to see if I could make a small impact in the world. After seeing a story about the kid in the blog below who started Ryan's Wells, I thought "There is more that I can do to make an impact in the world" so I started this blog as a way to inspire others. The purpose of today's blog entry is to hopefully inspire all of those that are going to visit to contribute to one of the following causes you'll see to the right. Your contribution doesn't have to be a lot every little bit will help though, but I want to see how big of an impact we can make, meaning how many people we can include in Project Change The World. So if you choose to contribute please e mail me at inspiritulife@gmail.com with the dollar amount you chose to contribute and the cause you chose to support. I thank you in advance for all your support and charity. Together we can make a difference in somebody else's life.

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

 

Free Web Counter