Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reach out and help another

I know it has been forever since my last post, and no excuses. There have been a lot of tragedies going on in the world whether it's been earthquakes in China, or cyclones in Myanmar, there are a lot of people who need our help. As I've mentioned before, the purpose of this blog is to inspire others to accomplish great things in this life. I am going to give you another opportunity to make an impact in somebody else's life. I am including a link to LDS Philanthropies which is helping with the worldwide disasters. http://www.lds.org/ldsfoundation If you feel like you would like to contribute, thank you for your donation. Together we can make a difference in this world.



Here members of the LDS church from Hong Kong prepare and assemble emergency kits for the victims of the earthquake.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counter